Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fulfilling A Dream

July 4, in the USA, is pretty much a fair representation of my pursuit into the world of tournament golf. Passion combined with the pursuit of a hearts desire. There is no possible way I can compare the grand and incredible sacrifices those men, women and children made to create a new nation, but the concepts are the same. A burden, living under obligation that brings you to a point of no return followed by the pursuit, with all it's ups and downs leading to the fulfillment of that hearts desire.

So today I celebrate our nations independence day with the understanding and the joy that tomorrow I will be back out there fighting for the opportunity to play on a major tour.

NOTE #1: June 19, I played my US Senior Open qualifier at Soule Parke Golf Club in Ojai, CA. I came away having 5 birdie's on the day but hit a patch of poor golf and ended up at +6 for the day.

NOTE#2: July is a rest and practice month that sends me head long into the fall schedule. My updated schedule will be available soon.

I hope and pray your summer golf is marvelous.

Happy Independence Day!
Byron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...