Sunday, September 16, 2012

Little Bit

For those of you who prefer brevity in your blogs, this one is for you.

I enjoyed a nice little local competition on Friday evening at Cypress Lakes here in Vacaville. Cypress is what most of us call Travis due to the fact that it's a military course located at Travis AFB.


The little game netted me a few bucks and they're fun competitions.

Now this week it's preparation for the NorCal Senior PGA Championship. This is a nice little two day event being held in the Sacramento area this year.

As you can tell by the number of times I used the word 'little' these are smaller events but good ones.

Enjoy your day and I'll do my best to keep you posted and as never promised, but always wishful...pictures.

See ya soon,
Byron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...