Saturday, December 8, 2012

More Than a Logo

For the past month or so you have been reading my comments about Bridgestone and my possible acceptance as a player with them. Why is this important to a player like me and why do we become so encouraged by the offer?

For me it's more than the golf clubs or golf balls, etc. Don't let me fool you it is that as well but for me it's a family thing. It's a home. A place that I can say I belong in a sport that is highly individual.

Oh ya...the equipment is so cool! And soon I will be ordering a new set of clubs. But I look at the PGA Tour members and have to say I really appreciate and like them. Freddy Couples, Matt Kutchar, Brandt Snedeker, Paula Creamer...these are players I respect and can say that I'm proud to be a part of, even though I'm just on the entry level.

This year I carry with me more than a logo on a bag or a brand on a hat. It is a brand, but it seems that this brand is very friendly and easy going. You can get on line at bridgestonegolf.com and chat with their staff about your needs and they are friendly and helpful. I believe their easy going style is reflected in their players as well as in their staff. For me that speaks of a well run company with a focus on their purpose and mission.

I have found a home for 2013 and I pray for years to come. Thanks Bridgestone for making a way for this guy to become a part.

Hit'em hard and look up!
Byron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...